Friday, December 10, 2010

Hard decision





    OR









          After, high school every one gives me advice to study in or outside Saudi Arabia.

I feel I am stick between two things, study in America or in king Saud university. My parents told me to study in America with my brother, but I do not feel all right for study in America because there is big different in culture. On the other hand study in America it is better because if you study English and speak with people their home language English so your English it is will be like them. It is hard decision, so I went to my uncle to give my advise, he told if you can leave your family and your ready to leave it is will be great to discover new country and study in seem time .After thinking a lot I shoes to study in king Saud university because I will be very near with my family, I can not leave them.

Finally, I feel I make the right decision .you should think a lot to make I good decision.        

No comments:

Post a Comment